Saturday, September 4, 2010

Any Upcoming Activities?

It's been quite a long time since I posted here, I even forgot to post about our 162nd Anniversary. Though I've wanted to make this site updated as frequent as I can but it seems like updating too many blogs not really easy after all.

Anyway, I've already invited Nikita to post anything she can contribute pertaining to our organization but she seems busy either.If there any interested member/s who wants to contribute here just leave your comment here.


The Chatboard from the right side shows that there are also bro's and sis visiting after all , dropping their contact details and giving updates.

Well, till next posting. Belated happy 162nd Anniversary and advance upcoming national anniversary.

1 comments:

jai,  August 17, 2011 at 2:48 AM  

hello, brod s and sis,,, i miss the journey of Gamma Sigma Phi-1848 back to my time....its so happy time for brod an sis,,,

I remember because this agugust 24 is our national anniversary...

please invite me next convention

Sponsors

About This Blog

This blog is reserved Gamma Sigma Phi Fraternity and Sorority founded 1848.

If you find this site offending please leave a message at the chat box.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Lyrcis , Lyics Project

Back to TOP