Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mosley vs Mayweather May 1,2010 or Mindanao Convention

To all Gammans who will be attending Mindanao Convention this Saturday ;). As you know, one of the anticipated fight in boxing will be held at the same day. Fortunately, it will be aired here in Philippines on May 2 which I think the day when most of the attendees of the convention will be leaving.

The Mindanao Convention is indeed a once in a lifetime event for our organization and it's lucky for us to have it on the same date as Mosley versus Mayweather fight. However, if May 2 will be the day for us to leave the event, I hope we'll be able to catch the fight in major establishments in Davao. 


I'd really like to attend to our event unfortunately with my current situation, I really can't. My apology to the organizers and the rest of my bro and sis of our organization.


I wish the success of our event.

0 comments:

Sponsors

About This Blog

This blog is reserved Gamma Sigma Phi Fraternity and Sorority founded 1848.

If you find this site offending please leave a message at the chat box.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Lyrcis , Lyics Project

Back to TOP